Ten Ways To Make The Most Of Your
1. Build business relationships at our monthly "Wake up Networking breakfast & Mixer"
2. Hold a ribbon cutting ceremony and benefit from press coverage from local media.
3. Get involved! Join one of the chamber's action committees to make lasting relationships with other members and give back to your community.
4. Mix & mingle with our cities brightest new business leaders at our "Young Professionals" event.
5. Promote your business by advertising on the chamber website and facebook page.
6. Utilize our free membership e-mail advertising, mailing labels and certificate of origin.
7. Showcase your business as sponsor of our annual golf tournament in June and our Wings Wheels Rotors & Expo event in October.
8. Display your new member plaque in view of customers to let them know you are investing in their community.
9. Direct potential customers to your chamber website directory listings to drive increased business.
10. Benefit from business advocacy at the county, state and federal levels.