The Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce provides a healthy environment to sustain, promote and grow businesses, civic and community organizations in the area while providing opportunity to enhance the quality of life of the greater Los Alamitos community through local events.
- FREE listing in the Los Alamitos Chamber Business Directory with a direct link to your website
- Opportunities to network and promote your business at Chamber and community events
- Promote your business events and promotions in the weekly Chamber email newsletter
- Discounted advertising in The OC Breeze
- Monthly networking breakfast and meeting at Maderas Steak & Ribs
- Support for local business at city council meetings
- Member business discounts (participating businesses)
- Interface with city staff and officials
- Social business mixers sponsored by the chamber and members
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies for new businesses
- FREE Certificate of Origin stamped and embossed
- Increased community involvement
- Philanthropic opportunities
- Ambassador program
All members are listed in the Chamber’s Membership Directory, used as an informational piece of the area, and a guide of recommended businesses to newcomers, residents, and local and out-of-town businesses.
Monthly chamber membership functions provide forums for making business contacts.
These include membership breakfasts where new members are introduced, annual State of the Chamber breakfast and networking meeting, and monthly mixers. They are free to the business community and a great way to make new contacts in the area.
A ribbon cutting is reserved for new businesses and for benchmark anniversaries (5, 10, 20 years etc), as the Chamber event schedule permits. This event will be heavily publicized and promoted by the Chamber, as well as local media, at no charge. Event attendees include chamber members and public officials and the business is encouraged to openly invite the public.
Members may display flyers or brochures at the Chamber and at a number of official functions hosted by the Chamber including luncheons and networking events.
We also produce a rack card that is displayed in many local hotels, airports, and other tourist locations with ad spaces available to advertise your business.