Where and How to Make a Payment
Beginning Monday Mar. 23, 2020 SoCalGas branch payment offices will also be closed to the public. Some Authorized Payment Locations may close or provide intermittent service. But, don’t worry. There are many other ways to pay your bill. They include:
- Drop off payment at depository boxes at our existing branch offices (include bill stub or account number with payment).
- At any one of our Authorized Payment Locations www.socalgas.com/pay-bill/ways-to-pay/payment-locations
- Online at www.socalgas.com/pay-bill
- By phone, to pay by credit, debit card or e-check, call 1-800-427-2200
- By mail, send bill stub with check or money order to:
PO Box C
Monterey Park, CA 91756-0000
What we are Doing to Help Customers
- As a reminder, we also suspended service disconnections until further notice. This means no customer will have their natural gas turned off due to non-payment.
- We are committed to helping customers experiencing hardships, including from COVID-19.
- If your household income has recently changed, you may now qualify for 20% off your natural gas bill with CARE. Apply online today!
- If you are currently on CARE, you will not be required to recertify.*
- Customer service representatives continue to be available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions, help you select a payment option, or determine if the service your calling about needs our attention right away. If in need of assistance, we encourage customers to call us at 1-800-427-2200.
- For our Small Business Customers, we are waiving late payment fees.